"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With their candidate leading in the polls, Communist officials are not just focusing on campaigning.
- Some Communist officials found other ways to reinvent themselves.
- This could not be tolerated by the Communist officials who now began looking to dispose of the young bishop.
- Communist officials then let farmers work the new farms and told them to turn the harvest over to the government.
- Turner said he detected little difference in dealing with Communist officials and those who have taken their place.
- A high-ranking Communist official said the reduction would amount to 50,000 personnel.
- But the new houses are very bad because of corruption of the Communist officials.
- He spent about seven years as a economic adviser to Communist officials.
- This is something that some Communist officials have come to understand.
- His disdain for critics was reflected in a comment he made to a group of Communist officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.