"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In that regard, the replacing of three officials responsible for Europe could be a good first step.
- Now he and his remaining fighters have been designated as officials responsible for peace in the city.
- A trip to Brussels to meet the responsible officials can turn up a mine of information.
- Underlying these questions is the sorry record of company, federal and state officials responsible for miners' safety.
- Among the dozen or so in attendance were most of the department's top officials responsible for Russian policy.
- The responsible official, an Army major, was issued a letter of counseling.
- In the meantime, why won't responsible officials take public stands?
- The newspaper asked to see any responsible official - none was available.
- No one can say how many lives could have been saved had the responsible officials asked the right questions.
- "At the moment, the conclusion of the responsible military officials is that the force levels are where they should be," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.