"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Turkish officials should get a better sense of their standing when they receive a major report, expected later this month, from the community's executive commission.
- Turkish officials say they have not thought about the next step for the refugees.
- Only later, Turkish officials said today, did they learn that it had been rejected.
- "We gave them his address and phone number," said a Turkish official who sat in on the meetings.
- It did so even before the two countries had worked out the final details of the agreement, a senior Turkish official said.
- Turkish officials and foreign diplomats say they have no idea.
- With time running out, a senior Turkish official said the government would present its final offer.
- Turkish officials said the balance could easily shift as more results came in.
- "We are telling them that this is a new age," the Turkish official said.
- But Turkish officials have also said they no longer see the 1987 deal as binding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.