"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pakistani officials had said they wanted to buy the planes to have complete control over their operation.
- At least five others are being sought, Pakistani officials say.
- There was no word from Pakistani officials about the incident.
- Pakistani officials say, however, that more raids were likely to happen.
- A Pakistani official here put their number at 45,000 and rising.
- Pakistani officials have said they are under enormous pressure from Washington to find him.
- The offer, Pakistani officials said, was judged not to amount to much.
- Pakistani officials said it was too early to try to determine who might be behind the attack.
- He has not yet done so, a high Pakistani official said.
- Instead he was part of a prisoner exchange for Pakistani military officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.