"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The document has never been made public by any Colombian official.
- Colombian military officials said the men were involved in a spy mission.
- But his candidacy has alarmed rights groups and some Colombian officials.
- Colombian officials have said that the money is slow in coming.
- Colombian officials and prosecutors called for further inquiries into the matter.
- Some Colombian officials are already calling for $600 annually to maintain the drug war.
- Colombian officials applauded the Senate action, which came in a 95-4 vote for the overall foreign aid bill.
- According to Colombian officials, it will take many years before all the bodies that have been recovered are identified.
- All information, he said, will be released by Colombian officials.
- Not long ago, Colombian officials maintained that if the country had any problem with consumption at all it was among the poorest of the poor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.