"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the mid-13th century, it was established as a special court rank, held by the highest-ranking official of the emperor's company.
- He would have been the highest-ranking American official to visit in at least a decade.
- Governor Sun, as the highest-ranking official, sat in the middle chair against the northern wall.
- Sun, as the highest-ranking official, signaled the end of the evening by pushing his chair back from the table exactly at eight.
- He was the highest-ranking official to hang onto his post despite the collapse of the Soviet state.
- It is the second highest-ranking official in state government.
- He would be the highest-ranking public official ever to face a criminal trial in Mexico.
- He is the highest-ranking American official to meet the pope since that invasion.
- Of the 21 highest-ranking officials in the company, a third got their jobs this year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.