"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Military officials never told the family how the boy was shot, why or by whom.
- Military officials at first said 150 people had been killed.
- At least eight people were killed, American military officials said.
- American military officials here say they face a difficult choice.
- Until today, the family had received no calls from local government or military officials.
- Military officials said the president had been told that they could begin an attack against Iraq within the next several days.
- She was only a few months old when her father, a Republican military official, died.
- But the security situation in Iraq is more dangerous than military officials expected.
- American military officials say there are several reasons for their stand.
- When he finally agreed, the others went along, two military officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.