"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The subject never came up," said a Japanese official who was at the meeting.
- But Japanese officials point out that the change will come slowly.
- Japanese officials played down the new growth figures, saying they showed that the economy was still growing.
- But Japanese officials say there is little chance the companies will agree to this.
- Japanese officials still try to put the best face on the situation.
- "I think we simply did not realize how many people were lost," a Japanese official said.
- Have Japanese officials - finally - turned economic policy around?
- But Japanese officials did not say what methods they used.
- Other Japanese officials are also expected to visit within several days.
- "The pressure may be getting to them," said a senior Japanese official.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.