"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An unnamed official in the local governor's office said that 140 people were dead.
- So why leave its defense to covert briefings by unnamed senior officials?
- The ultimate destination of the information, according to the court papers, were three unnamed public officials in the Philippines.
- An unnamed official said: "They got a state without end of conflict.
- An unnamed American official said that he saw a car circle the embassy 10 minutes after the bombing.
- An unnamed official claimed that up to 80 tribal fighters were killed.
- Since the family has not claimed the ashes, they remain in the custody of unnamed Brazilian officials.
- He said the unnamed officials who had been quoted in the earlier reports were speaking without authorization.
- The Saudi press agency quoted an unnamed official as saying there was no rush by foreigners to leave the company.
- He criticized unnamed officials for blocking the democratization of foreign policy making.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.