"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indonesian officials claim that they bar foreigners for their own security.
- Now, Indonesian officials say they are determined to make their country an exporter again.
- Although Indonesian officials say the plan is not yet dead, the tide has turned against the professor.
- Indonesian officials say they can make do for a while.
- Indonesian officials added that local groups lack the expertise to make a bomb like the one used.
- Indonesian officials say they are considering buying even more of the planes.
- An earlier report from an Indonesian official said that 49 of the 140 people on board had been killed in the crash.
- Indonesian officials acknowledged at a news conference today that the decision to raise prices was difficult.
- Indonesian officials said they were trying to educate security forces to observe human rights.
- An oil price of $21 to $25 a barrel would be fine, Indonesian officials say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.