"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But civilian and military officials here say they doubt there are anywhere near that number.
- How could he ever arrange it under the scrutiny of all these military and civilian officials?
- His political future is being negotiated by military and civilian officials who do not even consult him.
- They are not harmful to the eye, military and civilian officials said.
- But the coordination between the civilian officials and the police was far better than two years ago, he said.
- He gave control of the police to civilian officials who head the city's 16 boroughs.
- Military base pay by law cannot be higher than that of civilian officials at the lowest executive level, which is $75,500 a year.
- "They have to produce results or come up with a good explanation," the general said of the civilian officials.
- With staff, the office numbers 1,250 civilian officials and military officers.
- For the moment, American military and civilian officials are taking such assurances at face value.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.