"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its been nearly 20 years, "where are our current elected officials on this most important subject".
- Much of the technology for the new program came from Pakistan, according to current and former officials familiar with the intelligence.
- A confluence of factors is at work, current and former officials say.
- But virtually all of them, current and former officials say, led to dead ends or innocent Americans.
- But the agency eventually became overwhelmed, current and former officials said.
- Under the law, virtually all of the city's current officials would have to leave office in 2001.
- But other current and former intelligence officials said that the report missed the point.
- They said he was brought in as a prominent Republican with close ties to the current officials.
- The other 14 letters were written by current and former public officials.
- Specifically not included on the list are current elected officials and members of the Administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.