"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American and Canadian officials will then use the report to decide what to do next, he said.
- In response, Canadian officials barred the church's members from entering the country.
- Canadian officials said it could take $3 million more and months to assess the environmental damage.
- Many different flags have been created for use by Canadian officials, government bodies, and military forces.
- But besieged Canadian officials told him to come back in two weeks.
- "That would be a good piece of news," said a Canadian economic official.
- Canadian officials promised Sunday that they would provide military assistance as part of an international force.
- The meeting, which continued well into the evening, was described by Canadian officials as a "political review."
- And if Canadian officials hadn't intervened, he most likely would not have been heard from again.
- Canadian officials continued to say that the epidemic was under control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.