"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of its high-ranking officials have moved on to new jobs.
- The woman is of low class and the man, a high-ranking government official.
- In the Soviet period, it was the home of many high-ranking government officials.
- For the most part they were high-ranking officials from the armed forces.
- "The situation is very different from what would have been even two years ago," a high-ranking official said.
- Other high-ranking officials in the front office have asked friends for advice.
- It's available only to high-ranking government officials and their immediate families.
- In at least one case, a high-ranking foreign official is under investigation, they said.
- One other thing is certain, said a high-ranking official at a major investment bank.
- High-ranking officials, it appears, were often the last to know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.