"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those referred by less powerful officials, like members of the medical system's board, would receive a 2 or 3.
- He was the most powerful military official in the province after the war.
- In politics, the party leader is the most powerful official within a political party.
- Today, at age 45, he has become one of the city's most powerful officials.
- Executive: The president is the chief executive and most powerful official.
- He became "one of the country's most powerful elected officials".
- But the human damage can be much worse in the small communities where the justice is often the most powerful local official.
- If that occurs, he would be the most powerful black elected official in the state.
- He was very powerful official in the foreign ministry as deputy minister for ten years.
- Theoretically, the Council speaker is the second most powerful official in the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.