"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While only the two arrests were announced, a third man was also being held, an Italian official said.
- Italian officials and Jewish leaders said there was no indication of who might be responsible.
- Other details emerged from both Italian officials and news media accounts.
- But Italian officials acknowledge that it is unclear how such evidence would stand up in any court.
- Italian officials had looked long and hard before making their decision.
- But many Italian officials were clearly embarrassed by the military court's decision.
- But now, some Italian officials are taking an exceptionally confident approach to the security challenge.
- Italian officials have said they will probably agree to take in two of the Palestinians.
- Italy has offered to lead the force and provide most of the soldiers for it, according to an Italian official here.
- But Italian cultural officials are speaking of a deepening crisis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.