"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The report said Hispanic officials were underrepresented at almost every level of the authority's management.
- The number of Hispanic elected officials has not risen so fast.
- He noted that there are no Hispanic officials in the governor's inner circle.
- Black and Hispanic elected officials contend that it has not worked very well.
- Black and Hispanic officials here acknowledge, however, that barriers between the groups are more than merely economic.
- Hispanic officials hope to meet today to pare the field.
- Leading Hispanic officials joined in the effort to steady nerves.
- Black and Hispanic officials said the new arithmetic played into their hands.
- The black and Hispanic officials charged that government at all levels had failed to address critical issues in their communities.
- Since 1973, he said, the number of Hispanic elected officials in the state has grown to 617 from 231.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.