"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he, like other law-enforcement officials, would say little else about the case.
- But law-enforcement officials do not see it as a game.
- Law-enforcement officials say they have no idea who made the threat.
- Law-enforcement officials are supposed to keep their politics to themselves.
- And law-enforcement officials cannot seem to catch up with him.
- Law-enforcement officials are at a loss to explain why, but some think it may be only a matter of time.
- Since then, she has refused to talk to law-enforcement officials.
- But law-enforcement officials said he reported $600,000 from the company on his tax returns.
- "They believe he was the last person to be with the child," said another law-enforcement official.
- They are known as "the nice guys" to law-enforcement officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.