"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This information is usually available from consular officials of individual nations.
- American consular officials will be allowed to monitor their treatment.
- He has not been allowed to talk to American consular officials since an initial interview three weeks ago.
- The crime doesn't appear to be any more or less than in many other European cities, consular officials say.
- He told the consular officials about his future role as a German spy.
- "We're in the business of providing service to the public," the senior consular official said.
- "A lot of people are pretty scared," said a consular official.
- Immigration and consular officials already have access to some databases.
- After his final attempt failed, he was advised by a consular official that they could not help him, and to stop trying.
- A significant expansion of legal immigration - aided by American consular officials - is also under way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.