"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After about a year, it was taken down following after pressure from energy industry and political officials.
- Many top political officials were members of the party.
- He showed a talent for politics early on and established excellent working relations with local political officials.
- "The alliance as a whole does not have a common platform from where we can start toward an administration," a political official said.
- Indeed, many political officials say the entire way the Council functions is up for grabs.
- The media and political officials all stress to leave the car at home.
- But as the leaders prepared to meet with federal political officials, some of them insisted that the protests would continue until their demands were met.
- Whether a similar arrangement could be worked out again is not clear, political and military officials said.
- The most senior rebel military and political officials are openly battling one another.
- The appointed senior political and church officials were usually English-born.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.