"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Republican officials said today that the proposal was still alive.
- Republican officials acknowledged yesterday that the change was a product of technology.
- Republican officials say the group has no ties to the party.
- But Republican officials indicated today that they expected few important changes in the report's recommendations.
- She was only a few months old when her father, a Republican military official, died.
- But Republican officials said the matter had barely been discussed, much less decided.
- Republican officials acknowledged that they had increased their focus on Florida.
- But Republican officials said they had no plans to revisit the issue.
- Republican officials said the party was not likely to appeal.
- Republican officials said they were confident of holding on to all three seats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.