"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Chinese officials made no public statements today on the case.
- He is to meet with Chinese officials later this month.
- It is the first time that such a legal action has been taken against a Chinese official.
- Chinese officials were not available to comment on the report.
- Chinese officials, he said, are thinking about such changes right now.
- But Chinese officials have refused to agree to a significant increase in their bill.
- Chinese officials have said they want to add 100 million telephone lines around the country by the year 2000.
- Chinese officials in charge of the river seem to agree.
- Chinese officials have said a final decision could come this month.
- Recently Chinese officials have started to show a quiet interest in care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.