"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A senior international economic official estimated the Thai share of the consumer market at 80 to 90 percent.
- He won the attention of international economic officials for his work in starting the current global trade talks shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks.
- Senior economic officials have been told to be on hand for consultations at any moment.
- How can the administration's economic officials, all presumably on the same team, meet for hours to talk about the budget without getting one step forward?
- The Administration's top economic officials believe they have a strong case to make that the current job growth will not result in inflationary labor shortages.
- Still, even Israeli economic officials talk about potential peace dividends.
- "That would be a good piece of news," said a Canadian economic official.
- But business confidence has increased and European economic officials said today that they expected modest growth in the first quarter of this year.
- The meeting was the first among the economic officials of the seven nations since the Clinton Administration took office.
- This is a currency whose chief economic official says has just over a week to avoid total implosion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.