"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A review could take six months or longer, state environmental officials said.
- But the reality was different, health and environmental officials say.
- The cost could range between $25,000 and $100,000 per tank, according to state environmental officials.
- For the most part, environmental officials believe, the damaged areas are coming back.
- If Federal environmental officials agree, the city would save $1 billion over the next nine years.
- For the last year and a half, he said, state environmental department officials told him that they were handling the case.
- The proposed power plants are under review by state environmental officials.
- State and Federal environmental officials recently said the cleanup was meeting standards.
- State environmental officials have set a goal of just 1 part per million for river mud.
- State environmental officials, however, said such a study would take only a fraction of that time and money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.