"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But individual government officials, high and low, tell a different story.
- I myself will go to the high officials with you.
- A few high officials will use up most of the money.
- He is almost certain to step down next March along with several other high officials.
- "Even high officials tell us if the Government doesn't change, nothing will get done."
- Now you have the name of a high official in the company.
- She knew what it was like to have a close personal relationship with a very high government official.
- These, I thought, might be officers of the army or high officials.
- Why do the highest officials always seem to know less than anyone else?
- I fear the Order is making offers to high officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.