"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indian officials said they expected the first meeting to be held within weeks.
- Indian officials say they expect growth to continue above 9 percent this year.
- An Indian official said she would join her husband very soon.
- Flooding has killed at least 50 people this week, Indian officials and news reports said today.
- Indian officials and the military would look to him as the head chief.
- Indian officials say that means money will be available to help the poorest of the poor.
- Most of the 58 dead were locals and included two top Indian officials.
- Indian officials said today that in coming days they would come forward with evidence to prove their charges.
- Such a deal could cost more than $2 billion and Indian officials say they are studying the offers.
- Indian and American officials use the same words about each other; they are probably right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.