"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, certain high-placed officials will move up and be grateful to me.
- In some countries, certain religious officials are automatically allowed to perform weddings.
- The system was available to certain officials without charge (which became a controversial privilege).
- Inevitably, the stress of the moment has pushed certain officials forward.
- "I really feel that there's too much political interference from certain elected officials," she said.
- In the United Kingdom, the report was given early to certain officials.
- Some are required to notify certain officials of their plans; others are not.
- Japan has a warning system but signals go only to high speed trains and certain officials.
- The information included accounts by informants who named certain officials as corrupt.
- Her father was a certain high official whose name, if I mentioned it, would be immediately recognized by all of you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.