"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Established in 1947, it is a special education school with access only to the children of war dead, Party, military, administrative and high-ranking officials' families.
- To the latter they supplied physicians, administrative officials, judges and teachers.
- The council hires a manager, who serves as the chief executive and administrative official.
- Their roles were minor technical and administrative officials who supported the structure of the government.
- The court ruled that citizens do not have a fundamental right to elect administrative officials like school board members.
- The average salary for the mission staff as a whole is estimated by administrative officials at $35,000 to $40,000 a year.
- The manager is appointed by the council to serve as the municipal chief executive and administrative official.
- A third important point is the need for more training for senior administrative officials and politicians.
- This also applies to supporting projects for the training of administrative officials and police.
- I was very pleased to see how attentive you were, as President, to all the requirements and questions which we or the administrative officials had.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.