"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the early 1990's, Serbian officials started talking about how we must begin to differentiate.
- But asked today if such a deal had been made, Serbian officials would neither confirm nor deny it.
- Since then, Serbian officials have begun to cooperate with the tribunal.
- Relatives of the dead said they hoped that today's decision would put Serbian officials under greater pressure.
- This was despite the party having had formal consent from Serbian officials.
- They should have been stopped by the Serbian officials.
- Serbian officials said at least 20 people had been killed.
- Serbian officials have forecast a vote of more than 90 per cent against the plan.
- Yet the economic problems were growing even before the civil war began seven months ago, despite statements to the contrary by Serbian officials.
- Serbian officials said the city's water supply was badly damaged.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.