"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- North Korean officials have said they would consider sanctions an act of war.
- North Korean officials say sanctions would be viewed as an act of war.
- South Korean officials say it will be a particularly dangerous time to cut the forces.
- Korean public officials recognize this as a unique but serious concern.
- But South Korean officials say the meeting itself will be very significant.
- North Korean officials maintain there has never been a rape or murder in the country.
- Korean officials say that problems still remain in their economy.
- Bad loans now total more than $20 billion, Korean officials say, and many economists believe that the real figure is much higher.
- Since then, Korean officials have made no further public admission of their nuclear efforts.
- Adams was asked if he had any complaints about the Korean officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.