"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Spanish and American officials said they could not yet draw such a link.
- "These are very important images," one senior Spanish official said.
- He didn't think the Spanish officials were in any hurry to dispose of his case if they had one.
- But Spanish officials said they hoped for a quick resolution to the conflict.
- That annoyed Spanish officials, who said they had been expecting him.
- "What we are working on now is where each person will go," a Spanish diplomatic official said.
- Spanish officials said the heat had been responsible for at least 12 deaths since Friday.
- "Spain is not a bridge to the community," a Spanish official said.
- The Spanish officials were allowed to write letters to their families.
- Spanish officials say that the aircraft deal would have created hundreds of jobs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.