"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Libyan officials attending the meeting said the land was an integral part of their country's territory.
- But this week, Libyan officials indicated that their leader would attend the meeting.
- Libyan officials said 78 people on the plane were killed.
- Refugees faced discrimination from Libyan officials when moving in the country and seeking employment.
- But then Libyan officials decided to dismantle and store it "for security reasons."
- Top Libyan officials, by contrast, have pointed to economic considerations.
- A Libyan official said today that his nation would be happy to help if asked.
- And, as every Libyan official inevitably points out, only a quarter of the country has properly been explored for oil.
- But Libyan officials strongly deny that the pilots are dead.
- On Saturday, Libyan officials waited until nearly dark before taking journalists for a drive around the plant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.