"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that was under the watchful eye of Cuban officials.
- Foreign business people here say the most important changes are in the attitudes of Cuban officials toward international investment.
- At the time, the Cuban officials indicated they would not stand in the way of those who wanted to leave.
- Cuban officials could not be reached for comment on the incident.
- Cuban officials say they would like a tourist development in the area instead.
- Cuban officials have not produced evidence to support their accusations.
- But six years ago, when Cuban officials invited him to attend a cultural conference, he said no.
- "It is not a pure space for books," said one Cuban official.
- Cuban officials have not said whether they would welcome American reporters.
- Giving a party for 500 is hard enough without Cuban officials trying to spoil the fun.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.