"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All the money had been spent with the knowledge of the university's top officials.
- The agency does not have the information to say, according to its top officials.
- When I called the county to ask questions about this new policy, three top officials got on a conference call with me.
- Top officials of the agencies are expected to meet once a year.
- The meeting brought together top officials from more than 80 central banks.
- The year saw only minor changes in top government officials.
- He replaced most of the university's top officials and brought in several from state government.
- You would not know that from listening to the president or other top officials in recent days.
- He complained to the top officials of the government but with no effect.
- The drop in sales may have cost other top officials their jobs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.