"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Federation itself had met the union's national officials and treated them with courtesy.
- Some democracies elect other national officials (such as a president).
- "The party has a finite amount of money," one national official said.
- In the May 1992 synchronized election for national and local officials.
- She seems to have the unofficial backing of the party's national officials.
- Human rights advocates and international observers brought the issue to the attention of national officials.
- Many people say national officials simply need to spend more on their citizens' health.
- We feel it is very important, as you know, Commissioner, that other people concerned should be included in the group alongside national officials.
- But they're not fighting because they've nobody no, national officials to fight for them.
- His work was frequently cited by a wide range of national officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.