"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, some prominent officials who favor more rapid change were removed from the committee.
- When a prominent official calls to request market information, one responds.
- Most of the state's most prominent elected officials live in the county, as well.
- "I think that is a crazy vote," one political friend and prominent Republican official said.
- On the Republican side, several prominent elected officials considered running but decided against it.
- He is also known for his paintings of prominent public officials.
- He was the only prominent white southern elected official to do so.
- The government has also been criticized for giving prime land to prominent officials and political allies.
- One after another, prominent officials were shot or killed by bombs.
- The agency has investigated a number of prominent officials in the state.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.