"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Vietnamese officials blame many of their problems on the American embargo.
- Vietnamese officials say new Government appointments can be made at any time.
- But Vietnamese officials understand that what they need is foreign investment, not imports.
- Vietnamese officials said they had been pressing for this change over the last few months.
- Vietnamese officials protest that no other country has been asked to do this.
- He had trouble making contacts with the right Vietnamese officials.
- Vietnamese officials know all too well that their country has a bad reputation among foreign investors.
- Vietnamese officials estimated in September 2012 that negotiations could take two years.
- We have brought this concern to the attention of Vietnamese officials, but the problem persists.
- Vietnamese officials are well aware of the north's poor reputation among foreign investors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.