"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some families have started sending their children to cities, near and far, for higher education.
- Until we do, it's much too risky to send you near one.
- Investors have sent the interest rate on 10-year Treasury notes to about 3.7 percent, near a 40-year low.
- I was sent to near the Russian border doing farm work, growing rice.
- The Shadow sent his agent to meet them, near a car toward which the crooks ran.
- He sent the 82nd to the northern flank, near Elsenborn.
- Ahead by 6-5 in the second set with the game tied at 15-15, she sent a shot over Schiavone's head deep near the baseline.
- It was an instinctive reaction; he could not bring himself to send a bullet anywhere near her.
- I have sent my steward to find a suitable house within the suburbs, near the vegetable and fruit market.
- For the show tonight, Donny has sent a video to his family "somewhere near Cleveland."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.