"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They send our goods out into the world for us.
- To send a message out into the schools of other states.
- Another night, deep in the summer, the heat of my room sent me out into the streets.
- He told the prince and sent him out into the world.
- "How can you send a person out into the cold without a coat?"
- What are they doing, sending people like this out into space?
- She sent me out into the light of day, cured.
- You can send the children out into the backyard to play.
- Another little kid was kept behind with me, and he sent him out into the hall.
- He let his mind quest, sent the image out into the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.