"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So she got sent off to bed at the end of the main course.
- After talking for a little while longer the children were sent off to bed.
- After James's mother died, his father sent him off to military school, you see.
- You are always being sent off to the other side of the world at little or no notice.
- Then you'd type up the report for them and send it off to Washington.
- We could send them off to a university or something like that so the.
- But could he take an action that would send her off to war?
- "And they're still being sent off to prison without their day in court."
- He is then sent off to London by his parents to keep him out of trouble.
- I never once made my children breakfast or sent them off to school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.