"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was to recall her very words only a short while later on too.
- The participants are later asked to recall the words on their list.
- He recalled the words, but they meant nothing to him.
- At the end of the interview, I was asked to recall the three words.
- During the final practice, no one on White seemed to recall the words or have the will left to sing together.
- He supposed this was his day for recalling other people's words.
- After these random questions, the participants were asked to recall the words.
- The participants were then asked to recall all the words they had read previously.
- She recalled the last words of her husband, as they rushed to the third and final hospital he would visit.
- Carol, 36, recalled her daughter's last words as she left to meet friends.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.