"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not add that often their words could be interpreted many different ways.
- However, this word can also be interpreted as "difficult to understand".
- It seemed to her that there was no other way to interpret the girl's words.
- These words were interpreted as an order to put him to death and he was murdered in cold blood.
- However, both sides are looking ahead to how these words will be interpreted by the Federal courts.
- Immediately his words were interpreted as a threat to Israel.
- It was a test to see whether they had interpreted each other's words rightly.
- We are sorry if the words have been interpreted in that way.
- I'm sure he thinks now about how his words are interpreted.
- However, general words in a list may be interpreted restrictively.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.