"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They did not doubt his word, so why should you?
- I can say no more, if you doubt my words it were best to make an end of me.
- And if there are any who doubt my word, you put them right.
- There was no reason to doubt Central's word about it.
- It was a test of faith to see whether he would doubt God's words.
- I shouldn't have doubted your word when I'd never known you to tell a story.
- But as time crawled by, he was beginning to doubt his own words.
- It never came into his head to doubt the earl's words.
- "Not like he's ever been given any reason to doubt your word, Peter."
- If she doubted his word, there really wasn't much he could do about it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.