"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had never heard the word used in such a way.
- These words would have been used in very old days.
- I know of a world where words are not used.
- "Could he simply have used the same words with you as everyone on his list?"
- Al was using words I had never heard him use before.
- I try not to use big words around my family.
- And then we begin to know without having to use words.
- "How are we going to learn your language if you keep using only new words?"
- Because I know people use big words, but they really mean short things.
- People did not even use the word in those days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.