"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I cannot live under a Government the head of which breaks his word.
- The cost to everyone of breaking my word is too great to live with.
- He wasn't a man to break his word, no matter what it cost him.
- This is the only White man who doesn't break his word.
- "Take this, and feel free to use it should I break my word to you."
- Never did I break my word, nor would not then.
- One day had passed, and already he'd broken his word.
- It had never occurred to me to break my word.
- I am not going to break my word to her.
- Those who break their word are considered lower than the dust.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.