"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Said he was wearing a jacket of some sort, dark.
- The man had been wearing a jacket when he was shot.
- Now there's a black member here wearing a green jacket.
- For Series 4 and 5 he wore a black jacket.
- He wore a light jacket and could not make a fire.
- Can they make sure a child is wearing a jacket in winter?
- I was thinking about wearing my red jacket on Saturday.
- What do you think about me wearing my red jacket on Saturday?
- As if from another planet, and wearing a green jacket.
- A white man, it seemed, wearing a dark jacket, though he couldn't be sure.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.