"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was still wearing her coat, though she'd been here more than an hour.
- An example might be 'Why are you wearing a coat?
- It was late summer and he never wore a coat.
- We've worked together for over ten years, and I've never seen you wear a coat.
- She was wearing a short black coat over the green dress.
- I first read it years ago, when you were wearing long coats.
- I wore my white coat over here just to try it.
- Behind him stood a thin man wearing a black coat.
- It's like having a building where the heat isn't working - tell everyone to wear a coat!
- "Maybe it would help if you tried wearing a coat."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.