"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where they have my mom, she has to wear a bracelet.
- Finally an older woman, wearing a bracelet, came up to him.
- "And that is the reason we don't wear bracelets either."
- The store suggests wearing a similar but different bracelet on each wrist.
- She deserved it; if only for wearing a bracelet like that.
- She is depicted wearing a bracelet on each arm below the shoulder.
- Always wear a medical alert bracelet to let others know about your allergies.
- On her wrist she wears a bracelet bearing the number 1138.
- Wear a medical alert bracelet to let others know about your food allergy.
- She was wearing a green bracelet, I noticed with a scowl.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.