"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then you have the computer call up one - or more - people wearing similar gear.
- They wore racing gear and refused to get out of our way.
- But once people became more skilled and also started wearing protective gear, the injury rate was lower.
- To protect themselves, fire fighters wear protective gear which can be heavy and hot.
- The fuel was so hot that they were required to wear protective gear.
- She wore sensible walking gear but an air of not quite belonging.
- He sat out of practice today and will probably wear protective gear under his shoulder pads.
- The best solution is to wear proper cycling gear and change at work.
- Why hadn't they told him he should have been wearing mountain-climbing gear?
- Three colleagues at the side of the road wore similar gear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.