"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Around the same time, he saw a boy or young man wearing light clothes running at the side of the road.
- But the final story is about not wearing clothes at all.
- Some of the men put up with me because I was young and not wearing many clothes.
- He was wearing the same clothes as when she had last seen him.
- She'd had the same problem ever since she started wearing the clothes.
- The order for everyone to wear clothes had been taken to heart.
- "Have you ever seen men wearing clothes like these before?"
- They just want to wear pretty clothes and have someone take care of them.
- But could he bring himself to wear someone else's clothes?
- Men are like children who must wear their new clothes today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.